Kaspersky Lab KMS9 v9.39.104 (at Nokia Store) S60v3v5^3+ Cr@cked by FoXPDA
(update 06/12/2011)Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 is aimed at providing comprehensive protection for mobile devices
The product provides the following options:
* scanning of the file system for viruses and other types of malware on demand or according to a preset schedule;
* antiviral scanning of files on access;
* quarantining of infected files and the remedying of some of them;
* updating of databases on demand or according to a preset schedule via GPRS-Internet, Wi-Fi, EDGE or ActiveSync (for the Window Mobile version);
* blocking of unwanted SMS’s and calls;
* blocking of the user’s data if the device is lost or stolen;
* deletion of the user’s data if the device is lost or stolen;
* protection of the device against TCP/IP protocol network attacks;
* creation of folders in which to store encrypted files;
* allows the location of the phone to be remotely identified (if the device is equipped with a GPS receiver);
* blocking of outgoing calls and SMS’s to specific numbers;
* allows the temporary concealment/restoration of personal information.
The easy-to-use intuitive interface helps the user to manage the product.
The product is installed in the main memory of the mobile device only.
Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 includes the following components:
* Parental control
* Privacy Protection
I tried Cr*ack with kpatch (older version v9.4.104) and its success.
How to use:
● Install KMSecurity_OVILoc_9_39_104_eu4_129945.sis
● Run KMS and Exit
● Install Runtime (S60v3 or S60v5) (v9.4.104)
● Install KMS Unlocker
● Install & run KPatcher
Special thanks to:
● JaSPER2 for great Cr*ack idea
● m-Shell support team for patcher develop
● FoXPDA Team for support of application
● ************.com for provide website
● and c1cl0n bro.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Free trial 30days.