Mortgage AutoLoan Calculator PRO v2.0.Java.Cr@cked-FoXPDAAuto Loan Calculator PRO description
Auto finance and car loan tips to help making car buying easier.
Auto Loan Calculator PRO will help you calculate your monthly auto loan paymentsor the total purchase price of your car.
Enter your current information and click onthe “Calculate” button to get the results, you can also view your entire amortization schedule.
The car loan calculator also provides a graph that will help you assess how different car loan terms or different cash down payments can affect your monthly payments.
Here are some key features of "Auto Loan Calculator PRO":
· Fuel Cost Calculator plus Fuel Cost Comparison
· Loan Comparison with bar chart
· Affordability calculator
· Lease VS Buy calculator
· Send your results via Email/SMS or exportit in Excel or Word.
· Different compounding period and different currencies
· Stunning user interface
· Customers support answer in less than 24 hours.
· You can transfer your license easily on new Blackberry, Android, Symbian, WindowsMobile, Bada, Feature Phones.
· Thanks to the portability and versatility ofthe DPsoftware UI Toolkit, Auto Loan Calculator PRO can run an almost all screen resolutions, Tablet included.
What's New in This Release:
New features for all phones/smartphones:
· Auto Loan Calculator PRO now brings the DPsoftware UI Toolkit version 2.0
· Added "Lease VS Buy" feature.
· Added the possibility to send your results via Email/SMS or export it in Excel or Wordformat.
· High res images and icons for high density displays.
· Added direct input support from hardwarekeyboards.
· The user interface is resized according to the resolution of the display and the pixel density. Our software runs well on small screen phones and on high resolution tablets.
· The back button now exit the software when you are in the home screen.
· The home screen button is now rendered without using images, this helps the extreme portability of our software.
· Improved rendering performance.
· Improved autoupdate feature.
· The last compounding periods used is now stored in memory.
· Improved the readability of the amortization table.
· Alert windows has been redesigned.
· Improved touchscreen sensitivity.
· The Ok button shown when a textbox is selected is now tappable.